This resource section list the most popular and best tools of out there now. These are useful for people just getting starting and new to this make money online world. All these tools I've used and had great success with. I will update these tools as I learn more so we can all become successful together.
- WordPress: The most popular blogging and website platform in the world. WordPress is free, customizable, quick, and easy to set-up. Most hosting platform has a one click setup feature built in.
- How to Start a Blog Step-by-step: My top recommendation step-by-step video tutorials reveals how to setup a profitable blog for newbies.
- Mobile Money Code: This System was established to provide individuals like you with the tools and skills to pursue a Non-Traditional, Highly Lucrative, Work From Home Business Plan.
- Revisitors: Online advertising network which drives a hugh volume of highly targeted visitors to your website. As online marketing grows Revisitors provides the best solution to maximize ROI at the same time lowering cost.
Web Hosting & Domain registration
- BlueHost: Not the most popular hosting and domain service provider, but there features are outstanding.
Digital Product Distribution & Shopping Carts
- Clickbank: The most popular digital products retailer. If you want to start with affiliate marketing this is the place to go for digital products.
- Paypal.com: Paypal is the best choice for payment processor.
- Google Adwords Tool: A tool to help with keyword selection and research.
Email Subscriptions & Marketing
- Get Response: One of the internet’s most popular & powerful list and email marketing tool. Many top internet marketers use this service. I also use it for WayneMing.com. if you don't already know let me tell you, the money is in the list. There is also a free 30 day trial!
- Google Adsense: Google's famous advertising revenue sharing program.
- Google Adwords: Google's famous pay per click program.
- Google Analytics: If you have a site you need this tool.
- Google Optimizer: Great for testing different elements of your site.
- 99centarticles: Google LOVES Quality content - That's why I use 99centarticles for all my custom content written for my website
- Fiverr: The most famous micro-outsourcing resource. If you need an article, Fiverr! If you need a video, Fiverr! and if you need someone doing something silly Fiverr!.
- Craigslist: Great resource for a Virtual assistant.
- The Hoth: The is the number one link building company on the net. Never build links again.
- LegalZoom: Great company for al your incorporation or LLC needs.
- Newbies University, One of the first e-book that started my passive income empire.